What is LymeDiseaseResource?
LymeDiseaseResource is a website aimed at those interested in or suffering with Lyme disease and/or the many other infections carried by ticks.
You will find:
- Up-to-date key information on the basics of Lyme disease.
- A repository of useful articles on Lyme disease.
- Information about Lyme disease co-infections.
- Book and product reviews and recommendations.
- Popular treatment protocols with contact information.
- Jenna’s Lyme Blog with Lyme News (comments and participation encouraged).
- Personal stories about individual experience with Lyme disease.
Who Is Jenna Seaver?
LymeDiseaseResource.com is written by Jenna Seaver, known as Jenna Smith for the 20 years she was married to her childhood sweetheart. Jenna, a victim of Lyme disease herself, was bedridden for 8 years and after diligent research her doctor put her on a new antibiotic treatment along with her biofilm busting protocol and a deep parasite cleanse she has been getting better steadily every month over the last 2 years. Formerly a successful entrepreneur, author and equestrian, Jenna is also the mother of two, and the proud grandmother.
You can find out more about Jenna on Facebook, and/or by reading the articles below.
- Get the full story of Jenna’s struggle with Lyme disease.
- Learn about Jenna’s novel.
- Find out about Jenna’s personal treatment.
- And five things you probably don’t know about Jenna.
|In Accordance with U.S. Federal Law: Information and statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease.|