There are two ways to utilize the lhealing power of MMS:
MMS Protocol by Dr. Klinghardt
The following protocol has not been posted on Dr. Klinghardt's website yet, however, word of his recent endorsement of MMS for Lyme disease has filtered out through patients who are experiencing success, many for the first time.
The section of notes below that specify the MMS protocol is half-way down the page in bold. Please note that the conference was directed at people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
This was posted anonymously by someone who had attended the conference. It was published with the following disclaimer: This is not medical advice, just opinion. Whatever you decide to do for your health is strictly your business and your choice.
I would add: Any treatment you undertake should be approved by your primary care physician. See website disclaimer.
Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt Neurobiology Seminar January 2008
Chronic Illness: the biological basis
• The cause of most chronic states of illness stem from chronic sub-threshold infection (mold, Borrelia, CPN, mycoplasma, herpes viruses, etc.) which grow in a disturbed or polluted internal environment
• Main cause for this is bioaccumulation of xenobiotics, heavy metals and microbial biotoxins. The increase in affected people and animals in recent years is explained with the unchecked expansion of cell phone radiation and other sources of EMF
• These in turn, are perceived by the microbes as threat or attack, and they respond with an increased output of biotoxins and increased virulence of their respective toxins (mycotoxines, bacterial endo-and exotoxins, etc.)
• The cumulative effect is the self perpetuating up-regulation of free radical chemistry
Most illnesses can be successfully treated by applying the short protocols below and only then should additional treatment options and modalities be tailored to the individual expression of the illness in the client.
Short basic synergistic protocols
A. Biotoxin removal (mercury, mold mycotoxins, Lyme neurotoxins. Environmental toxins)
Diagnosis: ART, MELISA, Porphyrin profile (Paris). Intracellular mineral and toxic metal levels (Genova, Doctor’s Data), hair analysis (best for follow up)
Chorella (literature: google.com/scholar match “mercury” and “chorella”)
4 tbl(=1gr) 3 times a day. Once weekly 20-30 tbl. 4 times/day. Take 30 min before meals and at bedtime. Aternatives: apple pectin, zeolyte, chitosan, charcoal, clay, cholstyrami
- “Matrix Metals” : 4-8 sprays sublingually 2-3 times /day
Metal binding peptide
Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)
Hydrated Colloidal Silica
Fermented plant adaptogens and enzymes
Algenic -, Fluvic-, Ferulic Acid
Alpha- and R lipoic acid
Nanonized Oliveleaf Extract
From sea salt, Aminoacid complexes, vitamins and minerals
Alternatives: NDF, cilantro+ folic acid + malic acid
Ecklonia Cava Extract: 2-4 caps twice daily (at bedtime and first thing A.M.) Research
- Sea Based polyphenols 10-1000 times stronger than land based ones (green tea, resveratrol)
- Ocean Polyphenols pass blood brain barrier, l ong half life (12 hours). Land based ones 30 minutes
- Animal tests and human studies:
Lipid and cholesterol lowering
Calcium scavenger (from endothelium)
Anti-plasmin effect” increases of micro-circulation
Elastase agonist: increases elasticity of blood vessels
Anti-inflammatory: inhibition of NF-kB
Supports healthy blood glucose levels
Down regulation of DGAT enzyme (turns food to fat) by 60%:Significant weight loss
Pain relieving effect by inhibition of COX enzymes, inhibition and reversal of beta-amyloid plaque formation
Improved sleep. Weight loss, reduced blood pressure anti-arthritic, significant reduction in fibromyalgia pain, increase in memory and cognitive function, more potent than Viagra in ED, reversal of arterial plaque and vascular inflammation, anti-aging
Alternatives: Resveratrol from Japanese Knotweed + green tea extract
B. Treatment of chronic infections
Diagnosis: always consider chronic mold/yeast, viruses (over 2000),
Bacteria, (Lyme, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma). BioLab or Genova
Treatment: Use time-release chlorine dioxide when tolerated (MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution).
• Get citric acid and make 10% solution (pharmacy): use 1 tbsp citric acid to 9 tbsp. water, Use larger dropper.
• Mix each drop MMS with 5 drops citric acid. Swirl.
• Wait 3 minutes. Add water or non-Vit C containing juice and drink. Solution can be applied straight or diluted to skin eruption, skin cancers, age sprts, deratotic lesions etc.
• Start 2 drops MMS twice daily. Increase slowly to 15 drops 3 times/day. Or: maintain on 6 drops twice daily and spike once weekly to 15 drops twice daily exactly one hour apart
Side effect: die-off effects (nausea for afew hours most common. Tends to disappear after job accomplished (days)
Alterntives: medical antimicrobials (Burrascano protocol, herbs from Klinghardt Lyme protocol, ozone therapy
C. Bypassing poor genetic propensities and “wrong” diet/life style
Dianosis: (test via GENOVA or ART)
Most important (Amy Yasko PhD): Methylation cycle metabolites and nutrients
• folic acid, folinic acid or methyl-tetrahydrofolate
• methyl-cobolamin or hydroxycobolamin
• prurdoxine HCL or pyridoxal-5- phosphate
• Same-e. cratine, minerals
• Minerals and electrolytes
* Diet: bloody type vs metabolic typing vs ART based diet
* Raw vs cooked, fermented vs unfermented foods
* Low oxalate diet